Your programme can be full of activities and projects that interest you and along the way you’ll pick up experiences, friends and abilities that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
As a DofE participant, not only will you get the chance to try new experiences in a fun and non-competitive environment, but you will also:
- Achieve a DofE Award that will give you skills, confidence and a view on life that everyone is looking for, from employers to colleges and universities.
- Get recognised for doing things you want to do.
- Make a difference to other people’s lives and your community.
- Challenge yourself and discover talents you never knew you had.
- Be fitter and healthier and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Say YES to adventure and do your DofE!
Catherine Parker, Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Development Officer
Telephone: 01495 355674 / 07817 246920