The Environmental Health section will respond to a range of complaints about pollution from members of the public. We also regulate a number of activities which generate different forms of pollution. The types of pollution matters that we investigate include:
- Odour and other nuisances
- Regulation of some industrial processes
- Enforcement of the contaminated land regime
- Environmental damage regulations
Environmental Information Regulations
- Environmental information searches
- Barking dogs and other animals
- Construction site noise
- Domestic noise
- Intruder alarms
- Industrial and commercial noise
- Noise from vehicles, machinery and equipment in the streets
Other Pollution Matters
- Environmental Permits
- Illegal deposit of waste (fly-tipping)
- Light pollution.
- Private Water Supplies
- Acute pollution incidents.
The above is not an exhaustive list of the matters that we deal with. Should you have cause to complain about a pollution incident or if you would like advice in relation to a pollution issue please contact us via the details outlined below
To report an incident or for advice on air pollution please phone (01495) 357813.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org