Supporting our communities wellbeing is a key priority. The Blaenau Gwent Integrated Wellbeing Network Team recently launched a new online map that connects people of Blaenau Gwent to everything that can help their mental and physical well-being in their local area.
In the last two years, our communities have been through a lot and we want to support our local residents in improving their wellbeing in ways that work for them on their doorstep. Working with local partners, our Integrated Wellbeing Network teams across Newport, Torfaen and Blaenau Gwent have created free interactive maps, with everything from clubs and activities to groups and organisations.
Communities can use the new map to find things to help them and their family enhance their health and wellbeing. The maps enable local communities to find all the information they need to take part in activities or to ask for help, which they can use to start improving their well-being.
All the great benefits of the new maps:
- All the local goings on in one place, with access at your fingertips to over hundreds of listings and counting
- They help communities get more involved in all the great things taking place across their local area
- As well as activities and groups, there is also information on local support services in areas such as mental health, housing support and financial support
- The maps are, free and easy to use and available in many languages
But don’t just take our word for it, take a look for yourself:
- Blaenau Gwent Map: Home - Blaenau Gwent (bginthistogether.co.uk)